A highly motivated and dedicated individual is needed, to fill in the position of content in our new start-up company EuroAfConsults.
EuroAfConsults is a new start-up Educational information company dedicated to providing/assisting students with all accessory information and
tools needed for a successful application to universities overseas, either on a scholarship or self-sponsorship basis. At EuroAfConsults we
focus more on helping students achieve their ambition of gaining a valuable international scholarship to study abroad. We offer free services to
individuals and educational institutions in order to help them achieve their full potentials and goals.
We are therefore seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in the capacity of a Content Developer.
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas for marketing.
- Develop and write relevant educational and scholarship-related articles and content.
- Collaborating with other team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent content creation skills and ability to multi-task.
- Access to a computer and internet connection.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good/attractive remuneration and the possibility of being a shareholder.
- Flexible working hours, Possibility of part-time and working from home.
- The benefit of working with a young international team.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and or cover letters to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion/interview, within two weeks after application. Contract will be initially given for a maximum period of two months, which is taken as a trial period. Thereafter, if both parties are comfortable with the job, an extended contract will be signed.